The following criteria also helps us determine the extent to which we are prepared to invest.
It’s best to keep these questions in mind when you’re completing the Application form.
NOTICE: ACAC HAS ANNOUNCED AN INVESTMENT HIATUS UNTIL EARLY 2017.
This means no applications will be reviewed until early 2017. Entrepreneurs are welcome to continue lodging applications during this period. Learn more.
- Who are you and what are your values?
- How committed are you to developing this business?
- Can we establish a relationship based on forthrightness, transparency and mutual trust?
YOUR BUSINESS CONCEPT
- Do you clearly know what it is?
- Is anyone else doing it? If so, how is your concept different?
- Is it disruptive to what exists today?
- Do you have ownership of it (patent, copyright)? If not, how is your concept commercially protected?
- Who are they?
- What are they doing?
- Why are you different/better/faster?
YOUR DEVELOPMENT SCHEDULE
What are your key milestones to commercialisation? What is the worst/best/most likely case?
YOUR DEVELOPMENT WORK
- Where will you develop/manufacture/operate?
- Who will do the work?
- Who is (or will be) on your team?
YOUR CORPORATE PLANS
What are the development options and what’s your current thinking on them (e.g., organic growth, remaining private, going public, trade sale, industry partnerships, etc.)
What comments do you have on values, ethics, employment, benefits to society, training and philanthropy?
ACAC INNOVATION – VALUE PROPOSITION
- Why, in your opinion does this make sense to ACAC Innovation?
- Why should we invest?
- What do you want from ACAC Innovation and when?
- What are the realistic returns you estimate for ACAC Innovation and when?
If you’re successful in gaining an interview, there’s some important information you need to know.